Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Familiar Taste

I see these coaxial boundaries
I try to bind them. I do.
I will make them mine.
No doubt unsettles me, my mind feels right.
Feels stout, I swear I will not be kind.
And I swear I'll never let them out

I rip apart spectrums of light
And I will stale all impending dynamics
Untill nothing but static remains
Of the illeterate shedding tear
Of an inconsiderate puppeteer
Whose string are too long, too loose to hurt.

I scream like a tempest kept in a vault
Like a burnt firefly within a lost heart
As a runner whispering before the start
"May my dust settle as yours erupts"

Like a spring, ready and keen
Like a winner, like a winner.

But it doesn't matter.
I feel it tingling already
And so my eyes open
My eyes witness
My deep and flawed task
All I tried...
And I am still inside its grasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home